WorldWatchReport 2011: Luxury Watches on the Internet - an Exclusive Study.This comprehensive study, based on the latest technology and evolutionary refinements, brings you strategic information on:
• The real demand recorded for 25 prestigious watch brands on 10 key exportable markets (with the option to extend the survey to other brands or markets),
• The real breakdown of demand for the main models of any brand,
• A 360 degree view of the brands visibility and positioning indicators,
• Identification of threats: prospect "hijacking", positionsquatting, and counterfeiting,
• A unique qualitative analysis of what is said in forums concerning the brands.
Our goal is to bring you strategic information enabling you to:
• Discover the strong and weak points of the different brands,
• Better define expectations of prospective buyers by market,
• Get a reference of brand exposure with respect to all other brands,
• Know where they stand amongst each other,
• Have a global overview of competitive positioning: by markets and models,
• Benchmark the observed brands,
• Benefit from strategic information, allowing companies to anticipate evolving trends relating to the marketing strategies and economic environment,
• Highlight the extent of brand and to geographically locate them.
10 Markets: China, Japan, United States, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil, Russia, India
25 Luxury Brands : Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breguet, Breitling, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, Ebel, Franck Müller, Girard-Perregaux, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Longines, Montblanc, Omega, Patek Philippe, Piaget, Rado, Raymond Weil, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Vacheron Constantin, Zenith.
3 major search engines : Google, Baidu and Yandex – covering an average of 85% search market share in all markets analyzed.